Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site or using our service, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on BurstSocial's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BurstSocial's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BurstSocial at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BurstSocial's web site are provided "as is". BurstSocial makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BurstSocial does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BurstSocial or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BurstSocial's Internet site or hosting services, even if BurstSocial or a BurstSocial authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BurstSocial's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BurstSocial does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BurstSocial may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BurstSocial does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Our Services
We reserve the right to terminate your service for any of the reasons including, but not limited to:
- Failure to pay an invoice
- Hosting illegal content
- Hosting malicious content as we see fit
- Abuse of any of our services
We are not responsible for the migration of any services or website content to external hosting providers including, but not limited to:
- Website files
- E-mail Data
In the result of termination or cancellation, clients are solely responsible for claiming any website design or data off our servers within 30 days.
Our completion of services depends upon your timely feedback. We are not responsible for additional fees, time, or expenses incurred because of delays caused by your lack of or untimely feedback, including your failure to initiate the design process.
We own the right but are not obligated to back up their design before delivery
Clients agree they must own the rights to any content submitted to our design team for the creation of their website. This content includes but is not limited to:
- Brand name
Any requests or service to BurstSocial must be deemed reasonable and justifiable as we see fit. Fufillment of any requests or service will be done within a time frame we deem reasonable.
BurstSocial has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BurstSocial of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BurstSocial's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.